Call testing for NOC information and CLI verifications are crucial to maintaining QoS based products. Orca Wave provides, iTest, an easy to use graphical interface, accessible from our BlueWater software, with direct access from our BlueWater software. This integration allows users the benefit of loading your data once for both applications. Once in iTest, the UI shows all information necessary to perform automated tests and gather information on the QoS of the routes tested. This works with all major internet browsers and tablets – allowing testing to be completed and results to be seen from anywhere. The UI only requires the input of basic information allowing any non-technical users to perform tests and check results.
Test Features Summary:
Standard Tests – Each test is usually 5 calls, but you can set this number to as many as you require (up to a maximum of 100 per test).
- PDD – Standard – i.e. when switch tells us the call is ringing
- PDD – User – i.e. when the iTest logarithms detect that the end user is hearing a ring tone on the live audio)
- Average PDD over the Test calls
- Ring Time
- Call Time
- Packet Loss
- Out of Sequence Packet monitoring and reporting
- MOS Scoring
- Disconnection message via final SIP Code
- Ring Tone Quality – Recordings of the end Ring Tones
- Call Quality – Recordings of the Call Audio
- Total Calls made
- Calls Connected
- Calls Failed
- Calls Not Answered
- FAS detection – Early Charging (i.e. Ringtone being presented after the switch sends the “Call Connected” SIP message 200)
- Dead Air (i.e. call connected but no return Audio / RTP Stream)
- No Ring Back Tone (i.e. no Ringtone is presented before call is answered by the end party)
- Detailed SIP Log for each call within the test showing all the SIP messages between the switches for each call.
CLI Tests – Each Test is usually 10 calls, but you can set this number to be 1, 5 or 10 calls as part of a single CLI Test