SEATTLE, August 6, 2018
Orca Wave, the leading provider of software-based carrier management solutions for the telecom industry, has successfully launched their new Auto Loading and Vendor Analysis service to voice and SMS carriers looking for increased efficiencies and to those carriers who want to scale their own cost loading.
The recent addition to the BlueWater carrier management software suite introduces automated carrier rate loading tailored to the Orca Wave customer’s unique requirements. Auto Loading and Vendor Analysis by Orca Wave was developed as a result of significant industry demand to streamline carrier management through real-time connectivity and to offer a more competitive solution.
Auto Loading normalizes all vendor sheets , eliminates human errors, accelerates vendor cost/code changes into routing and protects against vendor errors. In addition to the manual time and resources saved, Auto Loading optimizes customer’s routing tables and provides analysis of vendors’ value, maximizing margin by loading rates in near real-time.
By integrating Auto Loading by Orca Wave, carriers and enterprises can forgo manual carrier management of costs from your suppliers via spreadsheets, and ultimately ensure total visibility and 24/7 automatic updates.
Orca Wave’s Auto Loading and Vendor Analysis includes:
- Instantaneous data parsing
- Normalization of all vendor sheets
- Mistake-proof conversion
- Error detection & filtering
- Comprehensive analysis – pricing changes, contractual notice conforming and sharing
with key carrier team members
- Conversion to carrier defined data base location/formats
- Daily updates & streamlined operations
- Economical pricing – priced per vendor, not per loaded sheet
- Options for vendor validations and dispute details
- US Domestic vendors mapped to the LERG and global vendors mapped to carrier’s
master destination code list
Orca Wave’s Auto Loading is sold a la carte or as part of their BlueWater OSS/BSS solution. For more information contact us at https://orcawave.net to schedule a demo or better yet give us a call or send an e-mail or text to: